ASSOCIATE PHOTOGRAPHERS & CREATIVES LOOKING FOR STUDIO SPACE
As of February 1, 2021 KMP studio is turning into a creative cooperative space. There are so many perks if you are a photographer and this is the perfect space if you are a creative and/or in the healing arts. It is a zen studio with a fireplace, fountain, crystals and lots of light. If you are interested in collaborating in an established studio work space (5 years), displaying your work, professional hair and make up available in studio, having monthly meetings to support one another in manifesting our business goals, getting referrals then please fill out the form below and we will send you pricing.
900 Square foot storefront photography studio space in high traffic strip mall in Parker
Available Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues with optional 1/3/6 month commitment. You will own whatever day(s) of the week you choose. For example, if you want Mon/Tues…no one else will be in the studio those days and you would have it 8 days/month.
- Space to display your work
- Large desk
- Private bathroom
- Packaging and storage area hidden in back of studio
- Kuerig coffee maker with disposable coffee cups, coffee, tea for clients and mini fridge
- Viewing/Lounge Area: With 2 couches and extra chairs, clients have plenty of space to sit, browse your product offers on the large coffee table and view your work directly in front on the mobile 55” television screen with HDMI hook up to your laptop.
- Backdrops: black, white, grey, painted canvas grey, painted canvas beige (all on a remote controlled roller- no need for set up and take down!)
- Additional 9 ft. wide background stands and black back drop for larger groups
- Double V-flat backgrounds: black, white, grey, blue, beige, pink
- Flower wall
- Props: Rustic tall wooden ladder/chairs/stools/pull out white futon (great for boudoir)/brown couch/apple boxes in various sizes
- Lighting Equipment: Flashpoint 600 and Flashpoint 600Pro wireless (incredibly easy to use high powered lights and will be purchasing a third), All quick release soft boxes: 36” Octa, 60” Octa, 20” deep parabolic
- Large windows bringing in beautiful natural light
- Full privacy with dark roll down shades for large windows and white curtains to cover front doors (and can lock doors while in session if needed)
- Hair and make up corner- bring in your own HMUA or I have one that is available 7 days/week and I am one block from a salon with a 2nd go to hair and make up artist
- Use of studio wardrobe